We are More than Just a Vacation Rental Company!
Gore Creek Properties Vail Valley Property Management has been serving the Valley for the last 25 years. With approximately 120 properties, we are one of the larger established companies in the valley. While we do have some properties in the Village and Lionshead we are without a doubt, the company with the most affordable properties outside of the core locations but inside of the West Vail to East Vail corridor and all accessible to the free town bus service.
While it is nice to have the luxury of walking to the lifts every morning, there is certainly a price tag attached to it. Gore Creek Properties is pleased to be able to offer every budget a choice as to what they have to spend on accommodation enabling many to enjoy all Vail has to offer without necessarily breaking the bank.
We have recently undergone a complete website and reservation system upgrade in an attempt to offer all our guests as much information as possible. All of our property pages have multiple pictures and informative descriptions to help you make the right choice for your group or family.
Vacations in Vail, Colorado Should be Fun And Relaxing
You Should Deal With a Vacation Rental Company
While we don’t have an official concierge service we most certainly have an incredibly extensive knowledge of the area which we are more than happy to share with our guests – we’re more than a vacation rental company, we’re a family.
We’re Locals in This Mountain Town & Here Are a Few Things to Do in Vail!
Common questions such as where to eat, where to get the best rental skis, how to get from here to there, what medical facilities are there, what fitness clubs can we use, where are the best hikes, where is the best fishing, what rafting company should we use, what snowmobile company should we try, where is the best spa, which is the liveliest bar, which is a nice quiet bar, where do we find music, what club should we try are all common questions we can provide answers to. Don’t hesitate to call and ask.
1. Equipment Rentals
Check out the American Ski Exchange!
- You will get up to a 30% discount on your ski and snowboard rentals if you book your accommodation with us.
- They do equipment and clothing rentals, ski tuning and repair, boot fitting and alignment and so much more!
Call them at (970) 476-1477.
2. Need to ship your skis and gear?
High Country Shipping specializes in ease of travel!
- No more hauling your heavy luggage and bike case/box to and from the airport.
- Bypass long check-in lines.
- Skip the wait at baggage claim
- Have your luggage and bike box waiting for you at your destination.
Visit High Country Shipping online or by calling (970) 708-4792!
Contact us today and let us simplify your life!
3. Want to Have Ski Gear Fitted in the Comfort of Your Room?
- Ski Butlers will do it all!
Visit them online or call them at 877-754-7754!
4. Need Baby Equipment?
- Delivered and set up in your rental property before you arrive!
Humidifier Rentals available through Humid-Air
- $5 delivery and set up charge to and from your rental location.
- Always cleaned before delivery!
Call (970) 777-1979 before you arrive so it will be ready when you get here!
5. A LA Car
- Offers Food Delivery from Local Restaurants
Call (970) 949-4000 and dinner will be delivered directly to your door from this service.